4th year project: Deepee

An online website community for people who suffer from panic attacks.

The site will include help and advice for sufferers. It will allow users to login to the website and share their stories through the use of video, audio, text and images.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fifth Blog- Design research

Back from the Halloween break. I managed to complete both the research report and detailed project proposal. Both involved alot of work, so doing these took up most of my time during the week.

I compiled the information for each symptom. So I now know that will be shown for each symptom in terms of video, audio etc. I did some more researching for the layout and the design of the website. I came across this site - http://music.samsungmobile.com/uk/. I love this website! It's so simple yet extremly effective. I want to use aspects of this site along with my own designs to design my own website.

I have being doing a lot of reseach in art / graphic design / web design books too. The main thing that I noticed throughout all of the books is to keep the design simple. Over loading the page with images or text can confuse the user. I want to take a modern and slightly abstract apporach to designing my website.

I have changed around the page titles for the website. I now will have:
home, see, feel, calm, join and gallery.

No comments: